We are a motivated and empowered team of hardworking individuals who are passionate about helping clients navigate the insurance industry.
We are a motivated and empowered team of hardworking individuals who are passionate about helping clients navigate the insurance industry. We are moving together in one direction, playing off each others’ strengths.
We value all our diversities and our ability to serve clients in many languages. We are inclusive and accepting, without judgment.
People here feel recognized, supported and appreciated, giving us the courage to take new things on and fail sometimes. We are curious and we share well-considered ideas. When we face problems, we seek solutions. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
We are compassionate. Everyone is heard, everyone matters. We are not afraid to ask for help. We have an open door policy to solve issues.
We are accountable to one another to get things done. We communicate well and we build trust through clear expectations. We can say no sometimes. We know how to address interpersonal issues when they arise.
We know our authority and responsibility; and we strive for personal growth and continuous learning. We work with integrity. We support leadership decisions, or we challenge them appropriately.
We are thriving, laughing and having fun in a safe, fit and healthy environment.
Are you an insurance enthusiast looking to join a dynamic team of insurance professionals? If so, this could be the opportunity for you! With 6 locations in Winnipeg we are looking for an energetic, experienced individual to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for the sales and service of personal lines and Autopac business for one of our locations. A focus on cross-sales of other insurance products will be critical for success.
We offer a competitive salary, commission program, team incentive program, and a full group benefits package including Group RRSP.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all interested candidates, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We are on the hunt for an energetic and driven individual to lead one of our six growing branches. Reporting to the Director of Sales & Operations and guided by Winnipeg Insurance Brokers’ vision and values, the Branch Team Leader provides leadership and direction for the branch, maintaining overall accountability and responsibility for the operational direction of the branch in the areas of general operations, human resources, sales and business development, and expense management. If you are an enthusiastic leader with an interest in working with a dynamic team, this could be the role for you!
• Accountable for the training, support and guidance of direct reports
• Accountable for the scheduling of staff and resource allocation to maintain a high degree of client service at all times
• Accountable for educating, training and coaching the team members in accordance with the Client Experience Program and Team Member Training Program as outlined and delivered by Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Ltd.
• Accountable for the performance management of direct reports and recommendations to senior leadership on staffing requirements and performance issues
• Accountable for the branch’s operational performance including new business sales and renewals
• Accountable for the branch’s cross-sale goals and performance to targets
• Accountable as the Key Autopac Person (if applicable) and ensuring all regulatory and insurance company guidelines are exceeded to minimize risk
• As an integral part of the Branch Team Leadership group, the Branch Team Leader is accountable for attending regular leadership team meetings and actively contributing in a positive manner to the discussions and initiatives to drive the profitable growth of Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Ltd.
• Accountable for actively and overtly embodying the “why”, vision and values of Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Ltd and act as an ambassador of the organization both with internal and external partners.
• Accountable for all branch administrative tasks, ensuring accuracy
• Accountable for client service and ensuring service standards are exceeded
• Responsible for process improvements and assisting senior leadership on maximizing efficient processes
• Other duties as assigned
Education and experience
The competencies for the position would typically be acquired through post-secondary education with a minimum Level 2 General Insurance Licence. A CAIB designation or equivalent is preferred. Five or more years of job-related experience, with a minimum two years leading a team of professional staff, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
At the Branch Team Leader level, it is expected the incumbents will possess an intermediate level of knowledge and skills in the following competencies:
• Understanding of insurance brokerage operations
• Understanding of process excellence
• Sales and sales management
• Business development
• Risk management
• Understanding of budgets and basic financial management
• A high degree of knowledge about insurance products, services, and regulations
Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Ltd. is proud to offer a competitive salary, commission program, team incentive program, and a full group benefits package including Group RRSP. Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We thank all interested candidates, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.