I rent an apartment, do I need insurance?

This is a question we often receive at Winnipeg Insurance Brokers, and the answer is ‘Yes’!

December in Winnipeg brought more stories of families who rented their home and lost everything in a fire. These stories are all too common in our community. Your landlord will have insurance to protect them, but you need tenant’s insurance to protect yourself and your own property.

Tenant’s insurance is very affordable and can be less than $25 per month. So get a quote on line, and make sure you are protecting the things you love.