Our Response to COVID-19
As you are all aware, the COVID-19 situation is evolving rapidly, and we’re monitoring the situation closely to respond in real time as new information and developments related to this outbreak become available. The health and safety of our employees and customers continues to be our top priority, and as such we are following the recommendations of the Public Health Agency of Canada and Manitoba Health, Seniors and Active Living.
What you should know:
• Our offices are operational, and we are here to serve you during regular business hours. That said, we request the following cooperation from our customers to help keep everyone safe:
- If you are not feeling well, we encourage you to stay home and contact us via phone or email for assistance.
- Customers who have recently returned to Canada from international travel are being asked not to attend our branch locations until required isolation has been completed.
- Customers are asked to use the hand sanitizers we have provided in each branch upon entry to our office and prior to transacting with our team members.
- Customers visiting in-person should follow the social distancing guidelines, and respect that our team members are also following these guidelines.
- Where possible, team members who can work from home are being accommodated to do so.
- We’ve asked our team members who are not feeling well to refrain from coming to work.
- As the situation evolves there is a chance that our hours of operation at each location may be modified from the current business hours. Please be understanding as we navigate through this together.
• Our offices are being sanitized on a regular basis, including team member workstations as well as transactional areas between our team members and customers. Our team members are using the recommended handwashing health protocols.
• You can conduct a lot of business with us virtually – contact us to find out your options.
As always, we are thankful for the opportunity to serve you. We are doing everything that we can to ensure a safe experience for our customers, and a healthy environment for our team members and communities.