You love your business. You are busy running it and want to protect it, but you do not have much time. Your business is an important part of your life. You care about it. You want it to flourish and you want to take advantage of the best opportunities. Prepare your business to face the unpredictable by subscribing to one of Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Limited business insurance policies. We partner with several strong insurance companies to bring the best solutions for our business clients.
In 1868, J.A. Ashdown opened a tin shop. A year later, Archibald Wright opened a saddlery shop.
By the end of 1869, they were just two of 18 business establishments in Winnipeg. Today, businesses in Manitoba range from large multi-national companies to single proprietorships to small-and-medium sized family run operations. In almost 150 years one thing that has not changed is the passion business owners have for their operation, and the need to protect it from unpredictable events.
Insurance protection is complicated with numerous options which make it difficult for business owners to select the coverage which is right for their business. That is why Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Limited is here to help. We can assist you to identify the risks inherent to your business and choose the protection which is right for you. We know that each individual and each business is unique, that's why we offer you special endorsements to fulfill your needs in business insurance.
Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Limited with can provide coverage for but is not limited to these categories of business :
- Hospitality Restaurants and coffee shops
- Building owners' risks for office, wholesale and apartment buildings
- Builders' risks Commercial and residential buildings
- Retail Grocery, clothing and furniture stores as well as barber, beauty shops, dairies and bakeries
- Small manufacturers/service shops small and mid-size businesses such as woodworkers, metal works and machine shops, repair garages, printers and appliance repairs
- Contractors Landscapers, carpenters, building maintenance services, renovation contractors, heating, refrigeration and electrical contractors, window, door and floor installers
With Winnipeg Insurance Brokers Limited professional advice, you can sit focus on your business. We can help you navigate through the many insurance choices to find the protection that is right for your business. A number of our insurance company partners provide business insurance packages to simplify choices for a specific business type. From Property, Equipment and Liability to Surety and Commercial Auto Fleets, we can help you protect the business you love.
If you have any questions, please take a moment to contact us.
Request for Business Insurance Quote
In order for us to provide you with an insurance quote, we need to know some information. Please fill out this form to the best of your knowledge. We will get back to you with a quote as soon as possible.
Required fields are marked with an *